Mother of All Scams, Union Minister Shri Arjun Singh involved in SCIC KKM
Posted by rtiact2005 on September 11, 2006
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 05:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: “Venkatappa Kumaraswamy” <firstname.lastname@example.org> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Mother of All Scams, Union Minister Shri Arjun Singh involved in SCIC KKM
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CC: “eKaviUdyoga Samithi” <email@example.com>, VMKumaraswamy@yahoo.com
Mother of All Scams:
Union Minister Shri Arjun Singh involved
In appointment of Shri. K. K. Misra,
the Tainted Bureaucrat
As The Karnataka Chief Information Commissioner
An Extract From “AGNI” Kannada Weekly Dated 11th August 2005 From Bangalore
1. Shri.KK Misra has bagged the appointment as Karnataka State Chief Information Commissioner due to a DEAL arranged by FATHER IN LAW.
2. Shri.KK Misra a native of Uttar Pradesh is married to the daughter of Ex Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Congress Member.
3. Shri.KK Misra’s Father in Law is a close friend of Union Minister Shri.Arjun Singh.
4. Union Minister Shri. Arjun Singh has pressurized Shri. Dhram Singh, Chief Minister of Karnataka to appoint Shri. K . K. Misra as Karnataka State Chief Information Commissioner.
- There is no evidence of KKM doing any meaningful service to Karnataka.
- Nor there is any evidence that he used his wisdom for saving Karnataka from many of the crisis it faced.
- Forget about any service to Karnataka KKM has only given embarrassment to GOK.
- Getting High Court directive for his prosecution for Filing of false affidavit to High court is the only his crowning blunder.
END OF REPORT