Posted by rtiact2005 on June 12, 2006
Sub: Application under Right to Information Act 2005
I had made an application/return/petition/grievance for the following reason (copy of application is attached) but no satisfactory action has been taken on my application so far.
Please provide the following information with respect to the same:
- Please indicate the daily progress made on my application/return/petition/grievance so far. i.e. when did my application/return/petition/grievance reach which officer, for how long did it stay with that officer and what did he/she do during that period?
- Please give the names and designations of the officials who were supposed to take action on my application/return/petition/grievance and who have not done so?
- What action would be taken against these officials for not doing their work and for causing harassment to the public? By when would that action be taken?
- By when would my work be done now?
- Please give me a list of all the applications/returns/petitions/grievances received, after my application/return/petition/grievance was received. The list should contain the following information:
- Name of applicant/taxpayer/petitioner/aggrieved person
- Receipt no
- Date of application/return/petition/grievance
- Date of disposal
- Please give copy or print out of those portions of records, which contains details of receipt of the above applications/returns/petitions/grievances
- Please give reasons for out of turn disposal of the applications/ returns/ petitions/ grievances, if any, which were received after me.
- By when would vigilance enquiries be initiated in the above matter of out of turn disposal of applications/returns/petitions/grievances, if any?
I am separately depositing Rs 10 as application fee.